The Links - Manchester Picadilly - Not a hotspot but a top spot ~ Second City

Tuesday 24 November 2009

The Links - Manchester Picadilly - Not a hotspot but a top spot

As my Brummie friend now raises objection to the links posted on this page I find it a pretty desperate and contradictory act to immediately post an outdated 2005 link which places Manchester Picadilly 21st on a list of pollution hotspots.
To update to the present levels I have posted the current official data detailing urban pollution levels and surprise surprise, of the six monitored areas, 3 in Birmingham and 3 in Manchester, Birmingham has the three highest ozone levels of the two cities. Mancester Picadilly interstingly enough, has by far, the lowest level of all six monitoring points. I shall be updating this at regular intervals and I suggest our Brummie friend contacts the pollution criminals in his area if he wishes to better the environmental efforts of Manchester.
As stated in my previous blog, I am happy to remove links before an agreed date and await a response on this before our Brummie friend posts some Brummie inspired anti-Manc article from an 1850 edition of the Erdington Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment